- Travel Grant Application is now closed. Kindly note that the final decision about travel grantees will be made by the Scientific Committee.
POSTER AWARDS & SLAM SESSION
- Poster session will be organised onsite and awards will be given to the top 3 presenters.
- 10 abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee to be presented orally in the SLAM session. Kindly note that the selection for these oral presentations depends mainly on the scientific match and coherence in the oral session. As such it might be that a high ranking abstract has been selected for poster presentation as no suitable oral communication session could be found, or if the submitter requested a poster presentation.
- The presenting author of the abstract must be registered at the conference within 14 days of confirmation of abstract acceptance (the author will benefit from early bird registration fee).
AFTER THE SUBMISSION
- The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to scientific or clinical value, relevance to EAHAD 2018, conclusions confirmed by objective results, objectivity of statements, originality of work and overall impression.
- The submitting authors will be notified by end-November 2017 at the email address provided during submission whether their abstract has been accepted.
- If you need to withdraw your abstract a written statement, reflecting the reasons of this decision must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.
PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts can be accepted either as poster or oral communication.
- If your abstract is accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding poster viewing time. Details on poster format and full presentation guidelines will be included in the notification letter and posted on the Congress website.
- Accepted abstracts will be available in Haemophilia Journal.
CONTACTSFor any further enquiries, please contact the EAHAD 2018 Abstract Handling Team at email@example.com. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.