EAHAD 2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists.
EAHAD 2018 is designated for a maximum of, or up to 13 European CME credits (ECMEC).
Each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net. Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities. Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
EBAH AccreditationEAHAD 2018 has been accredited with 14 credits by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH), an accreditation body supported and endorsed by the European Hematology Association (EHA).
- Create a CME account by clicking the red button: simple and free of cost
- Please inform your details to the event organizer or EHA-CME Administration, so they can add your EHA-CME credit points.
- Print your EHA-CME certificates.
- Review and manage your personal account.
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum.